Dear Elementary Families,
This year Clermont Northeastern Elementary will use a different traffic pattern for afternoon pick up only. Morning drop off will remain the same; families will enter in front of the elementary and drop off. Families will not be permitted to park at the Monterey Church during afternoon pickup. The Elementary parking lot access on Hutchinson Rd will be an exit only during afternoon dismissal times. We now ask that all families park somewhere at the CNE MS or HS parking lots until the 3:10 pm time for families to be on campus.
The elementary will utilize the same process as last year for calling students for pick up. Cars will receive a number tag to hang on the rear view mirror identifying students. Car tags will be available for pick up during open house. We hope that with a little practice and patience this will allow us to conduct a more controlled and safer afternoon pick up. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to the Elementary (513)-625-1211 ext 410 or email Principal Tonya Schmidt Schmidt_t@cneschools.org.
- Morning drop off will utilize the same process as last year.
- Cars will still have a number tag to identify students during pick up times.
- ES afternoon pick up will use MS/HS entrances due to the safety concerns on Hutchinson Rd.
- Families must park somewhere on the MS/HS parking lots highlighted in red.
- Please remain parked until directed to line up at 3:10pm.
- Vehicles will be grouped into flights of 10-15 and directed to the Elementary pick up area.
- Pick up area is located along the front sidewalk of the elementary building.
- Staff will wait until all students are loaded in the flight before directing families to leave campus on Hutchinson closest to the church.
Click on the image below to see an larger version of the map.
Click on the video below for a demonstration of what to expect.